Bessho Cable & Wire Assembly Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “we”) will promote to protect personal information, by making all employees thoroughly aware of the importance of and endeavor to ensure the protection of personal information, as well as by establishing a policy for and building a system for the protection of personal information as follows:
- Management of Personal Information
To maintain our customer’s personal information accurate and up-to-date and prevent any personal information from unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, leakage, and the like, we will take necessary measures, including maintenance of security system, development of administration system, and thorough education of employees, as well as take safety measures and strictly manage to protect personal information.
- Use of Personal Information within Specific Purpose
Customer’s personal information will be utilized in e-mails and documents when contacting customers, for business related announcements and when answering questions.
- Non-disclosure/Non-transfer of Personal Information to Any Third Party
We appropriately manage personal information obtained from our customers and will not present it to any third party, except in one of the following cases.
- In the case a customer has given permission.
- In the case we present personal information to a subcontractor charged with carrying out the service requested by the customer.
- In the case the presentation of personal information is required by laws and regulations.
- Security Measures for Personal Information
We implement all possible measures to ensure the accuracy and the security of personal information.
- Customer Identity Inquiry
In the case a customer should inquire about, or request the alteration or deletion of personal information, the matter will be dealt with upon confirmation of their identity.
- Adherence and Review of Laws and Regulations
We adhere to the Japanese laws and regulations pertaining to personal information and will review and improve policies where necessary.
For any questions regarding our handling of personal information, please contact:
2-11-5, Shioe, Amagasaki, Hyogo 661-0976, Japan
TEL: 06-4960-9170 / FAX: 06-4960-9173